Friday, May 3, 2013

A Shocking Fact About Benghazi and “O” that I Just Discovered


OK, I am now convinced that “O” is ethically and morally unqualified to be CIC.
I was listening to an interview, and it was stated, rather off-handed, that US Ambassadors are flag-rank officers, i.e. the civilian equivalent of a General or an Admiral.

So, are you telling me that US Ambassador to Libya John Stevens had a flag-rank, was striped naked, sodomized by Jihadist Muslims with a machete and then murdered, and that “O” gave orders to stand down, and went to bed? Can you imagine the same thing happening to a US Admiral or General? Can you imagine “O” being equally “OK” with a US army corporal doing the same thing to an Iranian General, or even just urinating on his copy of the Koran?

It is now clear to me which side “O” leans towards: Islam or Judeo-Christianity.
To those who are good at reading between the lines, yes: I am accusing “O” of being unpatriotic.  

No comments:

Post a Comment