Friday, November 8, 2013

President Obama: kiss my *ss

Please forgive my lack of decorum. As a Buddhist, 100% truth and honesty are my guideposts. Thus it is now. I herewith present an open letter to the President.

You repeatedly proclaimed that, under your new way, ordinary working-class citizens can keep their doctors and health insurance policies. This is demonstrably not so. Your response:
“I am sorry.”
Sir, you are a liar and hypocrite. Your “Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act” has caused millions of people to lose their current health insurance and forced either to go without or pay dramatically higher monthly premiums. You are not sorry, nor do you care that you have f*cked up the healthcare of many who are living paycheck-to-paycheck. From your point of view, it is a proud and vital first step to the complete control of medical care by the Federal Government bureaucracy (single-payer healthcare; Google it). Nothing else really matters to you.
I acknowledge that this is a perfectly reasonably viewpoint, if you are honest about it. You, sir, have not been so. This legislation is the worst piece of dog-poop that has ever been produced by the House of Representatives, and it has your name on it: “Obamacare”. I hope you are proud of it.
Your own actuaries, 3 years ago, warned you that between 37% and 80% of all people with private health insurance will lose their medical coverage.
It is one thing to be stupid or ill-informed. You, sir, told a flat out lie, and knew it. There are many human weaknesses that I can forgive, even in a CIC. Your sin, sir, is not among them.
I humbly suggest that you apply lip balm and pucker-up.

Have a nice day, President Obama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment