Saturday, March 8, 2014

Darth Putin Strikes Back

(sinister laugh) Mwha...ha...ha
Puny humans. Do they really think they can prevail?
...ha...ha...ha...

Their leader: Barack Toaster-Strudel-Head Obama.
Thrice have I taken his lunch money.
Thrice have I been successful.

First, I aid the rush to nuclear weapons by the Iranian Muslims. Once there, they shall rain nuclear-tipped ballistic missiles upon Israel, allies to the evil Jedi Counsel (or is it The Federation? It is so hard to keep these Sci-Fi things straight). Yet, Toaster-Strudel-Head keeps asking for counsel to prevent same.
...ha...ha...ha...

Second, they wish to defeat Assad, guardian of my Mediterranean Fleet. Toaster-Strudel-Head draws a line in the sand, yet is easily snookered into cowardice. Assad continues to murder Jedi Knights of Saudi Arabia and Turkey.
...ha...ha...ha...

Third, Toaster-Strudel-Head supports the radical Muslim Brotherhood who seized political control of Egypt, even though they do not enjoy the support of civilian institutions. I support the generals, who are now seen as saviors of the ordinary citizen.
...ha...ha...ha...

I now have my hat trick, and I begin anew.
I shall now carve out for myself the nice, juicy turkey leg of Crimea, and Toaster-Strudel-Head can do nothing but drool over my portion.
...Mwha...ha...ha...


No comments:

Post a Comment