Friday, August 8, 2014

The Secret Behind My Blogs About the Russia/Ukraine War

You may have noticed the rather large number of entries in this blog about the Ukraine/Russia war (and, no, it is not a civil war). Perhaps you have wondered why they are so pointed. On his radio show on 8/6/14, Mark Levin let the cat out of the bag: Stephen Cohen, Russian History Professor, NYU.

You see, this fellow crystallizes all that is not true about Russia's behavior towards Ukraine. I use his pronouncements as a springboard towards my criticism about Putin and Russia. Every Tuesday, he makes a one hour guest appearance on John Batchelor's radio show. I listen faithfully.

Note to Mr. Batchelor: this is the first and last time I will ever mention your name and that of your esteemed guest in my blog.

Carry on, gentlemen.


No comments:

Post a Comment