Tuesday, June 10, 2014

“Trading Private Bergdahl” funniest spoof of all time

First, here is the link:
Please click the link, as it defies description.
I like one of the comments: if you have lost Mad Magazine, then you have lost America.
Amen.

I made a poster of it, here is how:
  1. copy image (it is a 221KB JPEG file) to a USB flash drive
  2. take it to your local copy store
  3. have it printed, 8.5” x 11” size, color
  4. card stock, glossy finish
  5. it cost me a measly 80¢
  6. put on your wall and laugh
I know, some of you might be tempted to make a stack and sell for fund raising. Do not do it, as you will be violating copyright law. However, tell them how to do it themselves. If I can do it, anyone can do it.
I would be willing to bet you can even make a T-shirt of it.

Thank you, Bill Gaines, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment