Sunday, July 22, 2012

Death to Penn State Football


His name is so hated by me, I do not think that his name deserves full acknowledgment. I heard news today that his honorary bronze statue at Penn State was jack-hammered into obscurity by workers. As in few other cases, in this case the saying truly applies: good riddance to bad rubbish.

If someone wishes to set up a charity booth where one can, for a small contribution to abused children, urinate on said “hero”, I shall be first in line. His employee and buddy inserted his excited, erect penis into the anus of underage boys, enjoyed orgasm, and ejaculated his semen into the colon of said innocents. He knew.
He knew.
He knew, and voluntarily protected the SOB.

It is foreign to my beliefs as a Buddhist to wish death upon any person. Nevertheless, I am familiar with prison behavior that endangers other prisoners who have crossed certain moral boundaries. In this case, whatever his fate, I shall not shed a tear or say a prayer for JoePa's pal (whose name, likewise, does not merit mention).

I understand very well that more than a few American males worship said SOB as all that is good in sports and youth and football and all that jazz. In this case, I suggest that you (not to mention the NCAA and Penn State) seriously reexamine the true meaning of morality and humanity.

To throw gasoline upon the fire, the family of said SOB should be ashamed and embarrassed by their blood relations to this monster who protected another monster.  His blood relations should be in the vanguard of contributing to a fund compensating said victims; somehow, I doubt that this will come to pass.

Anyone who thinks even in the back of his mind that this is in the least bit defensible needs to seriously reexamine his attitude about humanity. In my world, anyone who is in sympathy with either of these 2 demons deserves the same fate. True: living, breathing evil exists in our world today: witness these 2 representatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment